- Plan before your park – to save time and money.
- Book online to save money.
- Validate your ticket to receive an Early Bird discount.
- Check road closures for city event days: e.g. Anzac Day march.
- Take note of where (street address) and on what level you have parked.
- Check car park height restrictions.
- Check operating hours, as not all are open 24/7.
- Take note of instructional and directional information displayed for customers.
- Online bookings do not require customers to take an entry ticket.
- Check the car park’s entry address, as it’s not always the same as the physical street address.
- Park responsibly and “party park” overnight if you plan to have a few drinks.
Tips for Motorcyclists
Motorcycle and scooter parking spaces are provided in Brisbane’s inner city to allow you to park at a cheaper rate than in normal car spaces.
When choosing where to park, make sure you check whether the parking has:
Time restrictions – these can vary from one hour to unlimited.
Meter fees – some on-road motorcycle parking is metered.
Please be considerate to pedestrians and fellow riders by following these simple guidelines:
- Park only within signed areas.
- Park with the back wheel in first.
- Only one motorcycle or scooter is allowed per marked space.
- If the bay is full, find an alternative space. Do not block other motorcycles in.
- Dismount or walk your motorcycle or scooter while you are on the footpath.