Pioneer Wedding Chapel
1341 Wynnum Road, TINGALPA, QLD 4173
The Tingalpa settlers built Christ Church in 1868, and before it was opened, two burials had taken place in the churchyard, pre-dating most other cemeteries. There have been more than 300 burials at Tingalpa, but only a few of the tombstones remain, scattered around the tree-studded grounds.
1341 Wynnum Road, TINGALPA,
Eat & Drink