Spicers Hidden Vale
617 Mount Mort Road, Grandchester, Queensland 4305
Spicers Hidden Vale, the luxurious country retreat at Grandchester, just 30 minutes' drive from Ipswich, has so much to offer it's easier to list what you can't do. Perched on top a ridge with sweeping mountain views, it's a popular holiday getaway as well as hosting conferences and weddings.
An original historic homestead houses the award-winning Homage Restaurant, and accommodation over-looking 12,000 acres of Australian bush, heritage cottages with one to four bedrooms, with everything you could need for luxurious air-conditioned comfort. Sit on your verandah and watch kangaroos hop by or laze by the pool with heated spa. It's heaven!
There's no end of activities, such as mountain bike riding, bush-walking, tennis, swimming, bocce, croquet and the animal farm.
- Room Name: Chinese Cottage
- Room Description: The Chines Cottage is a charming stand alone cottage with a private courtyard leading out to the market garden. Beautifully renovated it is now the perfect couples retreat with a king size bed & shower over spa bath.
- Room Name: Cottages
- Room Description: Perfect for families or groups of friends, the cottages have two, three or four bedrooms each with private ensuites. Every cottage is luxuriously appointed and has its own distinctive homestead accommodation character.
- Room Name: Heritage Suites
- Room Description: Stand-alone cottage accommodation with spectacular surroundings.
Each Heritage Cottage features their own unique charm; with a sitting area and wide verandah, the bathroom has a spa bath, shower and luxury amenities.
- Room Name: Loft Suite
- Room Description: This spacious stand alone loft suite has recently been renovated. It features one king bed downstairs, one king bed upstairs (twin bedding available on request).
The private ensuite features a shower and separate standalone clawfoot bathtub.
The Loft Suite includes a private North-Western facing balcony which overlooks their beautiful market garden.
- Room Name: Luxury Suites
- Room Description: These elegant stand-alone cottages offer privacy, intimacy, spectacular views and wide verandahs. In keeping with the heritage of the property, these cottages boast delightful country fabrics and beautiful furnishings. Each has their own lounge, sitting room, King-size bed (twin bedding available on request), fireplace, spa bath with separate shower and luxury amenities.
- Room Name: Valley Rooms
- Room Description: These lovely rooms can accommodate up to two people and boast a verandah with spectacular views across the valley.
Baggage Holding Room
Outdoor Dining Area
Disabled access available, contact operator for details
617 Mount Mort Road, Grandchester,
Eat & Drink