Have you eaten your way through our first round of South Bank’s cheap eats? Keep those gold coins at the ready and don’t fret the budget – here’s 20 more tasty morsels to mark off the list, and they’re all for $15 or less.
1. Natural oysters at Southbank Beer Garden, $12
2. Brooklyn Classic burger at Brooklyn Depot, $10
3. Slow roasted pork tacos with pineapple salsa at Mucho Mexicano, $14
4. Pork gyozas at Harajuku Gyoza, $8.30
5. Salt & pepper soft shell crab baguette at River Quay Fish, $14 (takeaway only)
6. Smoky mac ‘n’ cheese balls with bacon jam at The Plough Inn, $14
7. Signature chocolate soufflé at Max Brenner, $10.50
8. Snickers delight acai bowl at Kiss the Berry, $13.50
9. Daily arancini special at Mister Paganini, $12
10. Breakfast wrap with bacon, scrambled eggs, manchego cheese and capsicum jam at Olio Café & Bar, $10
11. Specialty ice cream sandwich at Mister Fitz, $8.50
12. Chicken Pad Thai at Siam South Bank, $14 (lunch only)
13. Lamb yiros at The Yiros Shop, $12.80
14. Pancakes with strawberries, fresh cream and maple syrup at CBD | Café Bar Dining, $14
15. Tonkatsu ramen at Ginga Sushi Bar, $13.90
16. Grilled chicken burrito at Guzman y Gomez, $11.50
17. Brekky burger at Steam Café, $11.50
18. Margherita pizza at Cucina by Toscani’s, $13.90
19. Regular pizza at New York Slice, $9.95
20. BBQ chicken wings at Bourbon Street, $12
Note: Prices correct as of January 2017.
For clean eating plans that won’t have you picking at carrot sticks every lunchtime, check out the healthy trends going global this year!
Four new eateries are set to open their doors at South Bank in February 2017, all located in Grey Street’s new Southpoint precinct.
Feeding a family can be costly, unless you know where to look. Next time you want to take your brood out, save some cash with these cheap (yet yummy!) eats at South Bank.
South Bank is one of Brisbane’s best dining hotspots with an array of cafes, pubs, bars, take-away restaurants and gourmet eateries.
Be the first to find out what’s on at South Bank, get the latest food and drink news and enter competitions.