20 February 2014
WIN ONE OF FIVE $100 PRIZES!
For a chance to win, simply hashtag your favourite Brisbane moments and photos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest with #brisbaneanyday. The photo may be a beautiful view of the Story Bridge, a snapshot of your day out in one of Brisbane's regions, or your afternoon walk along the Brisbane River – whatever your favourite Brisbane moment may be.
Competition ends midday Sunday 30 March 2014.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the competition conditions.
2. Competition entry is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
a) You can win 1 of 5 $100 AUD Westfield Gift Vouchers.
b) The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
c) Limit of one prize per person.
d) Any additional expenses incurred by the prize winners, other than those outlined in these terms and conditions, are the responsibility of the winners. Prize winners are themselves subject to the specific terms and conditions of the providers.
4. Competition period: The competition commences 20 February 2014 and closes at 12pm 30 March 2014.
5. Eligibility: To be eligible to enter this competition a person must: a) Be a permanent resident of the State of Queensland b) Not be an employee or contracted staff of Brisbane Marketing, a sub-unit of administration of the Promoter; c) Be over the age of 18 (proof of age may be required to receive prize) or have the consent of one of his or her parents or guardians to enter the competition
6. Competition Draw: The winner will be chosen based on their photo. The drawing of the prize will be at the discretion of Brisbane Marketing and will be conducted at Brisbane Marketing at 157 Ann St Brisbane QLD 4000. The decision shall be conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified via Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest/email and asked to provide details to prove eligibility. If the winner fails to meet the eligibility requirements or does not respond within four days the prize will be redrawn. If no reply/eligibility is received within four days the prize will be void.
8. No Liability of Promoter: The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for late, misplaced, lost or ineligible entries. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential
loss) or for any personal injury sustained in connection with the entry into the competition or acceptance of the prize. This paragraph is not intended to exclude any liability which cannot be excluded under Australian consumer protection laws. Any such liability is limited to the resupply of the prize.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions and/or to cancel the competition at any time prior to the competition opening without further recourse to the entrants.
10. Important – Privacy: By entering into this competition, the entrant consents to information (including personal information) given by the entrant being stored on the Promoter’s database for use by the Promoter for the purpose of internal statistical analysis relating to the Promoter’s competitions and for inclusion in the Promoter’s database. By entering into this competition, entrants consent to Brisbane Marketing using their response for digital marketing and media purposes.
11. Force Majeure: The Promoter may not be held liable if for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition).
12. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify all entries from any individual without notice who tampers, attempts to tamper or benefits from tampering with the entry process; any entries that Brisbane Marketing consider manipulative, unrepresentative or inappropriate; any individuals found entering who corrupt or affect, or attempt to corrupt or affect the administration, fairness or proper conduct of the entry process.
13. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
14. The Promoter of the competition is Brisbane Marketing whose principal offices are at Level 8 Roy Harvey House, 157 Ann Street, Brisbane.