For the Mantecato
1. Sweat onions in a pan with olive oil.
2. Add the potatoes, veggie stock, coconut cream, garlic and cook it until potatoes are soft.
3. Add the cauliflower and cook for an extra 5 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft.
4. Add the shio koji and blitz for 4 minutes until smooth.
For the watercress pure
1. Cook the spinach and the watercress with the vegetable oil on a big pan, just until it’s soft (it should take no more than 2 minutes).
2. Blitz with hazelnut oil until there’s no green specks.
3. Strain into a bowl on ice and season to taste.
For the salad
1. Thinly slice the shallot and daikon.
2. Wash and pick the herbs.
3. Combine the ingredients and season with white balsamic and salt.
For the risotto
1. In a large pan, lightly toast the buckwheat and add the warm veggie stock, cooking it as a risotto.
2. Once the “grain” (it’s actually a seed) is cooked (this may take about 8-9 minutes) finish with the mantecato and watercress. Add the salad on the top to serve.