Gorgeous wedding flowers are fundamental to the perfect wedding, and this floristry course in Brisbane is dedicated to teaching the skills to create stunning bridal designs for the bride and bridal party!
Their floristry experts will take you through the wedding flower process from initial consultation to the finishing touches on the wedding day over five days. This includes learning to plan, create and manage flowers for the bridal party, costing and budgets, and tips for managing high-pressure events. Classes at this level are kept small to promote quality tuition from our experienced florists.
In order to participate in this course, you will need to have completed an Introduction to Floristry course or have previous floristry experience.
- Day 1: Corsages and wrist corsages, creating different styles (orchids and roses).
- Day 2: Bridesmaid/flower girl posy and fully wired head circlet.
- Day 3: Bridal bouquet - hand-tied design and whimsical hand-tied design.
- Day 4: Fully wired trailing bouquet (roses and orchids) and buttonholes (variety).
- Day 5: Bridal top table cascading arrangement and pomander ball (suitable for a flower girl).