Kids Collective - Health and Safety
Please note that to ensure public safety, several COVID-Safe measures will be in place during Kids Collective.
A number of proactive methods have been implemented to ensure patron wellbeing across the Kids Collective program, including:
- On- ground hygiene stations, with regular use encouraged
- Daily touch-point cleaning of all toilet blocks and parent’s rooms, plus intensifying night-cleaning of all toilets.
When visiting the Parklands, please make sure you observe the guidelines set out by Queensland Health and please do not attend the Parklands if any of the below are applicable:
- You or your child are displaying COVID-19 symptoms- these include a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, and feeling unwell
- You or your child have had close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You or your child tested positive for COVID-19.