Kids Collective - Health and Safety
Please note that to ensure public safety, several COVID-Safe measures will be in place during Kids Collective. These measures are per the Queensland Government’s COVID-Safe Events Framework and Checklist and also include a required registration process, safeguarding the ability to contact trace if required and manage crowd numbers.
In addition, a number of proactive methods have been implemented to ensure patron wellbeing across the Kids Collective program, including:
- On- ground hygiene stations, with regular use encouraged
- Contact tracing
- Imposed social distancing of 4 square metres per person
- Thorough cleaning of all equipment, pre and post use
- Daily touch-point cleaning of all toilet blocks and parent’s rooms, plus intensifying night-cleaning of all toilets.
When visiting the Parklands, please make sure you observe the guidelines set out by Queensland Health and please do not attend the Parklands if any of the below are applicable:
- You or your child are displaying COVID-19 symptoms- these include a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, and feeling unwell
- You or your child have had close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You or your child tested positive for COVID-19
- You or your child have travelled overseas to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days.
Per Queensland Government guidelines, South Bank and Roma Street Parkland staff retain the right to refuse patrons from the event if they are displaying COVID-like symptoms. If you develop symptoms of COVID-19 while you are at Kids Collective, please see an onsite event staff member (while maintaining social distancing) immediately for assistance.
To assist with safety, all patrons are encouraged to download the Commonwealth Government’s COVID-19 app prior to attending Kids Collective.