97 Cedar Glen Road, Darlington, Queensland 4285
Set in the Lost World Valley and overlooking the World Heritage Rainforest Mountains of Lamington National Park, Worendo Cottages offer simplistic beauty at is best.
What they offer is an escape from the fast lane in a stunning and peaceful wilderness setting. Farm Houses and luxury cottages for a fantastic family break.
- Room Name: Barcoo Cottage
- Room Description: Barcoo Cottage has a contemporary design with floor to ceiling glass frontage facing their World Heritage Listed Mountain View. It also boasts an amazing outdoor fire pit with comfort seating under the stars and an indoor and outdoor dining setting. This cottage is also fully accessible for people with disability and complies with all Australian standards.
- Room Name: The Treehouse
- Room Description: The Treehouse is a two bedroom (one with queen bed and the other with two singles and a trundle) self-contained cottage designed to take advantage of the spectacular scenery with timber lined interior, and floor to ceiling glass. It has a wood fire, muslin draped bed and private verandah. Romantic comfort on the edge of wilderness.
- Room Name: Widgee Cottage
- Room Description: Widgee Cottage has a contemporary design with floor to ceiling glass frontage, under a cantilevered roof facing their World Heritage Listed Mountain View. It also boasts an amazing outdoor fire pit with comfort seating under the stars and an indoor and outdoor dining setting. This cottage also has a spa bath.
- Room Name: Wild Lime Cottage
- Room Description: The Wild Lime Cottage has one bedroom (queen bed) and is self-contained. The lounge room has a double sofa bed and two singles. It has a spa and bathroom courtyard with an indoor and outdoor shower. The wood fire is warming and the gleaming stainless steel kitchen houses the Wild Lime Cooking School. The large verandah offers space to ponder the mountains. The cottage is designed to let the outside in and make the imminent mountains seem closer.
- Room Name: Worendo Homestead
- Room Description: Overlooked by the dramatic Mountains of Lamington National Park, Worendo Homestead is a fully restored, majestic Queenslander house sleeping 12 in comfort. Worendo Homestead makes a perfect location for family and friend groups looking for a farmstay break.
The house features large wrap around verandas for dining or relaxing, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, stunning views and a large fully equipped kitchen. Larger groups can also rent the Worendo Treehouse which is connected via an elevated walkway. This increases the capacity to 17.
Pet Friendly - Enquire
Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).
- Check In
- Check Out
Show me this on a Map What's Nearby...
97 Cedar Glen Road, Darlington,
Eat & Drink