Discover how to create personalised, botanical soy candles in Moreton Bay led by Michelle See, who is considered to be the candle queen in workshop circles!
In this casual and fun class, you will learn how to make your own DIY soy candles from home, and explore all of the basics of this relaxing activity, so that you and the entire family can enjoy floral fragrances for hours and hours.
Michelle will also offer you her tried and tested mosquito repellent candle recipe. Unlike other insect repellants, this candle has a pleasant, aromatic fragrance and calming scent.
What you'll learn:
- Benefits of soy wax and safety tips you need to know before working with soy wax plus a bonus recipe to make your mosquito-repellant candles.
- Step-by-step instructions, demonstration and hands-on practice.
- Covering why we are using soy wax and the correct wick calculations and the science behind these choices.
- How to add fragrance oils to your candles the correct way.
- Leave with an understanding of the different types of colours available to add to your soy wax.