1 Junner Street, North Stradbroke Island, Queensland 4183
Minjerribah Camping offers easy access island camping on idyllic North Stradbroke Island, 'Minjerribah', just off the coast of Brisbane.
With six camping grounds in three of the island's townships, Minjerribah Camping offers powered and unpowered sites for tents, camper trailers and caravans, as well as fully equipped cabins, two unique EcoShacks and our newly erected Glamping and Eco Island Tents, which are all set in their own grove of shady trees, these mini village of glamping and Island tents are sure to provide a perfect way of connecting with nature, while raising both the convenience and comfort levels.
There are also 500 natural beachfront campsites overlooking the island's iconic white sandy beaches. If you are looking for somewhere to camp with your dog, Minjerribah Camping welcomes dogs in the Main Beach and Flinders Beach, beach camping areas.
The Island boasts kilometres of white sandy beaches, and huge expanses of native forests teeming with local wildlife.
Popular with Four Wheel Driving enthusiasts, surfers and fishermen, the Island also offers scuba diving, swimming, kayaking, sand boarding and bush walking, and is renowned for dolphins, turtles, manta-rays, kangaroos and koalas, as well as superb views of the annual humpback whale migration.
- Room Name: Cabin
- Room Description: Adder Rock and Amity Point Camping Grounds offer one and two bedroom cabins. Cabins are fully furnished, feature fully equipped kitchens, air-conditioning, television, linen, and private driveway parking. Some cabins have ensuites, and others make use of the communal amenities blocks.
- Room Name: EcoShack
- Room Description: Two 'first-of-a-kind' EcoShacks located at the Amity Point Camping Ground.
They draw inspiration from traditional Australian tent styles and the quintessential North Stradbroke Island fishing and beach shacks, whilst integrating the Quandamooka People's cultural considerations to land, seasons and wildlife.
They feature their own rainwater tanks, large windows, fan cooling, and off-the-ground positioning to take advantage of the island breezes. Windows and doors are fitted with heavy-duty roll down canvas zippered screens, and the main door features an inlayed design by local Quandamooka Artist Belinda Close. The eco-shacks face directly onto the beachfront, taking advantage of the magnificent sunsets over Moreton Bay.
They utilise environmental best practice in the treatment of water and sewerage, ensuring a minimal environmental footstep.
Sleep six, minimum three night stay.
- Room Name: Glamping
- Room Description: Set in their own grove of shady trees, the mini village of glamping tents provide a perfect way of connecting with nature, while raising both the convenience and comfort levels. You’ll share the well-maintained communal bathroom and cooking facilities, but have your own space to enjoy the beautiful surrounds of Adder Rock and its pristine beaches.
- Room Name: Powered Camp Site
- Room Description: Shady and sheltered camping sites, featuring communal camp kitchens and modern amenities. The campgrounds are accessible by both on and off-road vehicles and welcome caravans, camper trailers and tents.
- Room Name: Unpowered Camp Site
- Room Description: Shady and sheltered camping sites, featuring communal camp kitchens and modern amenities. The camping parks are accessible by both on and off-road vehicles and welcome caravans and camper trailers and tents.
Foreshore camping is only accessible by four wheel drive vehicles and offers limited or no amenities. You must bring everything you need for this back to nature camping. Dogs are welcome in the Main Beach and Flinders Beach foreshore camping areas.
Pet Friendly - Enquire
Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
- Check In
- Check Out
Show me this on a Map What's Nearby...
1 Junner Street, North Stradbroke Island,
Eat & Drink