How to get to Redlands
Redland City is an unspoilt jewel for holidaymakers and visitors to Queensland’s south-east. Less than an hour from Brisbane’s CBD, the Redlands is ideally located for people who want to be close to amenities yet escape for rest and relaxation.
Redlands is under 30 minutes from the Brisbane Domestic and International Airports; Cleveland (the gateway to North Stradbroke Island) is only 35 minutes from the airports.
QR Trains run frequently from Brisbane Central Station to Cleveland (journey takes about an hour).
The Veolia bus service operates regular services between Brisbane Transit Centre and the Redlands.
Travel to the Islands
- Stradbroke Ferries/Big Red Cat – vehicle and passenger ferries (45 minutes) and water taxis (25 minutes)
- Gold Cat flyer – water taxi (25 minutes)
- All vessels leave from Toondah Harbour (Emmett Drive, Cleveland)
Karragarra, Lamb, Macleay and Russell Islands (Southern Moreton Bay Islands)
- Coochie Island Barge – vehicle ferry (20 minutes)
- Coochie Island Passenger – passenger ferry (10 minutes)
- Vessels leave from Victoria Point (end of Colburn Avenue)
- Bay Islander – vehicle and passenger ferry (45 minutes)
- BITS Water Taxi – passenger ferry (20 minutes)
- Vessels leave from Weinam Creek marina, Redland Bay (Banana St)