Health and Safety - Roma Street Parkland Events
Please note that to ensure public safety, several COVID-Safe measures will be in place during Roma Street Parkland produced events. These measures are per the Queensland Government’s COVID-Safe Events Framework and Checklist.
In addition, a number of proactive methods have been implemented to ensure patron wellbeing across our events, including:
- On-ground hygiene stations, with regular use encouraged
- Imposed social distancing of 4 square metres per person
- Crowd management
- Daily touch-point cleaning of all toilet blocks and parent’s rooms, plus intensifying night-cleaning of all toilets.
When visiting the parkland, please make sure you observe the guidelines set out by Queensland Health and do not attend the Parklands if any of the below are applicable:
- You are displaying COVID-19 symptoms- these include a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, and feeling unwell
- You have had close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You tested positive for COVID-19
- You have travelled overseas to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days.
Per Queensland Government guidelines, Roma Street Parkland staff retain the right to refuse patrons from our event if they are displaying COVID-like symptoms. If you begin to feel unwell at our event please inform on-ground event staff and leave immediately.
To assist with safety, all patrons are encouraged to download the Commonwealth Government’s COVID-19 app prior to attending our event.