The Enchanted Garden - Health and Safety
The Enchanted Garden will operate in compliance with an approved COVID Safe Event Plan.
Please note that to ensure public safety, several COVID Safe measures will be in place at The Enchanted Garden:
- COVID Safe Announcements: COVID Safe specific announcements will be delivered throughout the event.
- COVID Safe Signage: Please acknowledge all on-site COVID Safe signage and follow the directions closely.
- On-ground hygiene stations, with regular use encouraged.
- Imposed social distancing of 2 square metres per person.
- Crowd management procedures.
- Daily touch-point cleaning of all toilet blocks and parent’s rooms, plus intensified night-cleaning of all toilets.
Being COVID Safe is a shared responsibility. Please follow the below COVID Safe practices when attending The Enchanted Garden.
Maintain social distancing: social distancing plays a vital role in slowing the spread of viruses. Please keep 1.5 metres between yourself and other event patrons at all times. If a space in the event looks crowded, please let the event staff know and remain at a distance.
Wash your hands: please ensure good hand hygiene by washing your hands regularly. There will also be plenty of hand sanitiser at the event for patron use.
Download the COVID Safe App: please download and set up the government’s official COVID Safe app.
Do not attend the event if any of the below are applicable:
- If you are feeling unwell or have a cough, sore throat, fever, fatigue or shortness of breath
- If you have been in contact with a known positive case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- If you have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results
- If you are required to be in quarantine under law
Per Queensland Government guidelines, Roma Street Parkland staff retain the right to refuse patrons from The Enchanted Garden if they are displaying COVID-like symptoms. If you become unwell while attending The Enchanted Garden, please locate an event staff member immediately and the Event team will implement the relevant COVID Safe practices.
Should Queensland Government health advice around COVID-19 change, please note that operational changes may also apply to The Enchanted Garden. For the latest event information, please visit romastreetparkland.com.au or follow The Enchanted Garden Facebook event hosted on the Roma Street Parkland Facebook page.