What's on at The Sound Society, Roma Street Parkland
Relax and listen to live music for free at The Sound Society, once a month at Roma Street Parkland, Brisbane's biggest sub-tropical backyard!
To satiate your lunch time cravings, The Garden Room Café will be creating picnic hampers, specially curated for the event. Hampers are designed for two and include an assortment of home-made dips, cured deli meats and farmhouse cheeses.
To view picnic hamper offerings and to order a hamper for The Sound Society please - click here.
The venue is licensed from 10am - 8pm, however to consume alcohol you must be 18 years and over and have food to accompany your drinks. Feel free to pack your own picnic should you not wish to pre-order from the Café.
Sun 3 July 2022 - CANCELLED due to weather
Health and Safety
Please note that to ensure public safety, several COVID Safe measures will be in place during The Sound Society including:
- On-ground hygiene stations, with regular use encouraged
- Daily touch-point cleaning of all toilet blocks and parent’s rooms, plus intensifying night-cleaning of all toilets.
When visiting the Parkland, please make sure you observe the guidelines set out by Queensland Health and do not attend the Parkland if any of the below are applicable:
- You are displaying COVID-19 symptoms- these include a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, and feeling unwell
- You have had close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You tested positive for COVID-19
- You have travelled overseas to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days
Travelling to The Sound Society
Less than a 10 minute walk from the city, Roma Street Parkland is conveniently located beside Roma Street train and bus station and Brisbane Coach Terminal. There is also a selection of paid parking spaces within the precinct. For more information please - click here.
Please note that due to Cross River Rail construction works, both the use of Roma Street Parkland trains and buses have been impacted. For more information please visit the website - here.