45 Rymera Road, Sarabah, Queensland 4275
View from Deck
Canungra Creek with cattle drinking
Woodcutters Cottage Main Bedroom
Callistemon Cottage Bathroom
View of Canungra Valley from Cottages
Casuarina Cottage Kitchenette
Greenlee Cottages are four contemporary cottages with rustic charm set in the Scenic Rim, with a backdrop of Greenlee Farm macadamia orchard.
Soak up the great views of the Canungra Valley from the deck. Listen to the Canungra Creek flowing by. Relax with a good book. Immerse yourself in nature with native wildlife and birdlife on your doorstep.
The cottages accommodate between two and four people. Woodcutters cottage is accessible friendly so all guests can enjoy the beauty of the surrounds.
Enjoy the comfortable queen beds and the rustic touches in the bathrooms. Each cottage has its own welcoming feel. Wi-fi is available.
Indulge in a breakfast basket full of food sourced from the Scenic Rim that you can cook in your kitchenette.
A barbecue and pizza oven gazebo is available for your use at any time. Barbecue packs can be arranged with notice. A firepit stocked with wood can be used by guests when no fire bans.
Make time to taste the many wines of the area, or go bushwalking at close locations like O’Reillys, Binna Burra or Tamborine Mountain.
Only one hour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
- Room Name: Callistemon Cottage
- Room Description: Callistemon Cottage has a feminine feel in pastel blue tonings. The tasteful cushions accent the colourings of the cottage.
The magic is in the bathroom where you step back in time. An old Singer sewing machine table converted into a vanity. Black and white diamond tiles are reminiscent of a bygone era. Touches of recycled timber for towelrails and toilet roll holders.
Open the French doors to soak up the view of the Canungra Valley from your own deck. Or listen to the sound of Canungra Creek flowing by.
Sink into comfortable lounge chairs and absorb yourself in one of the many books on offer.
A kitchenette with microwave, kettle, toaster, electric frying pan and fridge is yours to make breakfast using your Breakfast Basket goodies.
- Room Name: Casuarina Cottage
- Room Description: Casuarina Cottage has soft green tonings and light timber throughout the décor. This cottage is probably the most private of Greenlee Cottages.
Stepping through the French doors onto the deck opens a view of Canungra Valley and a view to the Canungra Creek that flows below. Recycled timber accents are found in the bathroom with a generous size shower.
Enjoy reading one of the many books found in your room while relaxing in a wing back chair with a marbletop side table.
A kitchenette with microwave, kettle, toaster, electric frying pan and fridge is yours to make breakfast using your Breakfast Basket of local food.
- Room Name: Silky Oak Cottage
- Room Description: Silky Oak Cottage has an overriding feel of timber. Accents throughout the cottage are various timbers - bedside floating shelves, horse bit toilet roll holders, recycled timber vanity, log side table. Colourings in this cottage are beige tonings.
French doors open on to the deck. Relax with a glass of local wine or a steaming cup of plunger coffee in comfortable outdoor chairs while soaking up the views of the Canungra Valley.
Comfortable beige wing back chairs allow you to sink into them and read one of the many books available.
The kitchenette has a microwave, kettle, toaster, electric frying pan and fridge for your use.
- Room Name: Woodcutters Cottage
- Room Description: Woodcutters cottage has a definite feeling of history. The walls are adorned with old woodcutter saws and historical photos of a bygone era. But there is a warm friendly feeling about this cottage.
This cottage has two bedrooms and has a disable friendly bathroom which means everyone can enjoy the magnificent area of the Canungra Valley. Wider doorways and open spaces make this cottage ideal for wheelchair guests.
Access French doors onto the deck to soak up the views of the Canungra Valley. Listen to the Canungra Creek flowing nearby and the many native birds of the area.
Take the time to read one of the many books that are available to guests.
The kitchenette has a microwave, kettle, toaster, electric frying pan and fridge for your use. Make yourself a tasty breakfast each morning using the ingredients from your Breakfast Basket.
Outdoor Dining Area
Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
- Check In
- Check Out
Show me this on a Map What's Nearby...
45 Rymera Road, Sarabah,
Eat & Drink