Mount Barney Lodge
1093 Upper Logan Road, Mount Barney, Queensland 4287
Mount Barney Lodge sits in a picturesque valley with full creek frontage.
Situated within the Scenic Rim, Mt Barney Lodge is adjacent to the World Heritage-listed Mount Barney National Park and offers graceful Queenslander homesteads, rustic cabins, glamping in deluxe camper trailers and camp grounds.
The camping ground features excellent facilities including un-powered shady, grassed campsites with mountain views, a modern tiled amenities block with hot and cold running water, open fireplaces, and a shelter shed. Families and children are warmly welcome.
The Lodge also welcomes group bookings, weddings and conferences, camper trailers, and motorhomes.
"Corporate Campout" is a unique, luxury package tailored to corporate groups.
Mt Barney Lodge also offers adventure activities, and is a Nature Play accredited activity provider. Experienced and qualified Outdoor Leaders facilitate activities such as Kid's Night Adventure, Bushtucker Tracker, Bush Kids, and 'Light your Fire'.
A Bushcraft and Survival camp, rock-climbing/abseil, guided hikes and mountain expeditions are also popular for older kids and adults.
A waterhole is nearby. There are many swimming, hiking and bushwalking options from your door. Mount Barney Lodge is a family run business with Innes and Tracey Larkin living on-site and hosting guests.
- Room Name: Cabin
- Room Description: Foresters Hut and Henry's Hut are rustic retreats, fulfilling your every need of a simple country haven. With a fully self-contained kitchen, the huts are set in serene and peaceful rural surroundings with traditional colonial verandas opening to views of spectacular Mount Barney with its changing moods. Enjoy a wood fire in your accommodation. External shared bathroom facilities. Bring your own linen.
- Room Name: Camping Ground
- Room Description: Their camping ground is the closest to the World Heritage Listed Mount Barney National Park, and ensures you have immediate access to the walks, waterholes and nature within it. They are proud of their excellent facilities which include: shady grassed campsites, full creek frontage with waterholes, a modern tiled amenities block, and a fully-serviced campground.
- Room Name: Glamping
- Room Description: Glamping in a deluxe camper trailer allows you to experience camping without the hassle of setting up or packing down. "Camping without the fuss", or more commonly known as Glamping!
Two very comfortable camper trailers are each ideal for couples or a family of four, both with spectacular views of Mount Barney, your very own private campfire place, with easy access to the waterhole and the creek. Included are a queen size bed (raised platform) and two single camp beds.
In the undercover annex area, your glamping experience includes a gas stove, sink, tables and chairs, cutlery, crockery and basic cooking utensils. Shared amenities block for toilet and showers.
Bring your own esky and linen.
- Room Name: Queenslander Homesteads
- Room Description: Moringararah, a charming, original farmhouse and Boolamoola, a gracious old Queenslander. Not just a guest room; the whole house is yours for a memorable getaway holiday. Bring your own linen and food and make yourself at home or let the lodge provide it all for you. No television, no phones, no computer or videos.
Curl up in front of a potbelly stove on a chilly night, then awake in the morning to the magic of birdsong in the colourful native garden and enjoy breakfast on the veranda with superb mountain views.
- Check In
- Check Out
Show me this on a Map What's Nearby...
1093 Upper Logan Road, Mount Barney,
Eat & Drink