What's on at The Sound Society South Bank Parklands
Tune into the smooth vocals and unique sounds of Brisbane’s most celebrated up and coming artists, surrounded by panoramic parkland views on Fridays and Saturdays in May and June 2021 at The Sound Society.
The Sound Society Program
Friday 25 June 2021 at River Quay Green - CANCELLED
Saturday 26 June 2021 at Rainforest Green - CANCELLED
Alcohol consumption is permitted at the event when it takes place at River Quay Green only. To consume alcohol at River Quay Green you must be 18 years and over and have food to accompany your drinks. Please note alcohol is not permitted at the events at Riverside Green or Rainforest Green.
Health and Safety
Please note that to ensure public safety, several COVID Safe measures will be in place during The Sound Society including:
- On-ground hygiene stations, with regular use encouraged
- Daily touch-point cleaning of all toilet blocks and parent’s rooms, plus intensifying night-cleaning of all toilets.
When visiting the Parklands, please make sure you observe the guidelines set out by Queensland Health and do not attend the Parklands if any of the below are applicable:
- You are displaying COVID-19 symptoms- these include a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, and feeling unwell
- You have had close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You tested positive for COVID-19
- You have travelled overseas to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days
Per Queensland Government guidelines, South Bank staff retain the right to refuse patrons from the event if they are displaying COVID-like symptoms. If you begin to feel unwell at The Sound Society please inform on-ground event staff and leave immediately.
To assist with safety, all patrons are encouraged to download the Commonwealth Government’s COVID-19 app prior to attending The Sound Society.
Travelling to The Sound Society
South Bank has two train stations, South Bank and South Brisbane, both conveniently located on South Bank’s Grey Street. In addition, South Bank is connected to Brisbane’s Busway with buses departing regularly from South Bank and Cultural Centre Stations. For more information on public transport please - click here. If driving to the Parklands, parking can be purchased for the precinct’s extensive underground parking on Little Stanley Street, for more details on parking please - click here.