Healthy swimming at South Bank
We’re proud of the quality of South Bank's pool water - to help us keep them clean and healthy, please observe the following while you're here:
- Please ensure you and your children are clean before entering all pools. Change rooms and showers are located in Stanley Street Plaza.
- Please take young children on regular toilet breaks.
- Infants who are not yet toilet trained should wear waterproof nappies/pants.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water after using the toilet and after changing nappies.
- Please change nappies in the changing rooms where provided, but definitely away from pool areas.
- If someone has diarrhoea, they should not enter the pool until 14 days after symptoms have ceased.*
- Avoid swallowing the pool water.
- If you notice a problem with the pool water, please inform staff immediately.
- People who have recently had diarrhoea can continue to carry germs even after the symptoms have stopped.
Thank you for your co-operation – enjoy your time at South Bank!