South Bank Visitor Information and Booking Centre
The South Bank Visitor Information and Booking Centre is a must-visit destination for the latest in what’s on and how to get around.
The South Bank Visitor Information & Booking Centre can help you with:
- Reservations and sales for accommodation, tours, cruises and transfers, plus theme park ticket sales;
- Event information and general enquiries;
- Free maps and brochures;
- Information on restaurant and dining options at South Bank;
- QTIX sales and ticketing (no phone sales); and
- Hire of strollers, standard wheelchairs and specialty pool and beach wheelchairs.
The South Bank Visitor Information & Booking Centre is fully accredited and is located in the heart of the South Bank Parklands. You'll find it at Stanley Street Plaza, between Max Brenner and The Plough Inn. The nearest cross street is Ernest St. The mailing address is PO Box 2001, South Bank, Queensland, 4101.
The South Bank Visitor Information & Booking Centre's opening hours are:
- Open Monday to Sunday from 9am to 5pm;
- Closed on Christmas Day and Good Friday;
- Open from 1pm on Anzac Day; and
- Open from 10am on public holidays.
The South Bank Visitor Information & Booking Centre team would love to hear from you! Feel free to come and visit them in person, call them on 07 3156 6366 or email them at [email protected].
Become a South Bank volunteer
If you’re passionate about South Bank and you love meeting new people, we would love to hear from you – the South Bank Visitor Information and Booking Centre is currently looking for volunteers to help share their tourism enthusiasm with our many visitors. This exciting position will involve:
- Assisting at the many wonderful events held at South Bank each year;
- Greeting visitors to South Bank;
- The opportunity to provide tours of South Bank for visitors;
- Working in and around the Visitor Centre; and
- Promoting and selling the services of the Visitor Centre.
- In return for your assistance, we offer a friendly, supportive volunteer environment and the following benefits:
- Full initial induction and continuous ongoing training;
- A uniform to wear during your shifts;
- Experience in a busy tourism environment;
- Ongoing product familiarisations and activities;
- Social activities; and
- Rewards and recognition of service.
If this role sounds appealing to you and you have a minimum of four hours per week to spare, we would love to hear from you. To apply, simply fill out this form and send it to Matt Winn at [email protected]. For more details about the position, check out the volunteer information pack and position description or call the Visitor Centre on 07 3156 6366.