South Bank Visitor Information Centre
The South Bank Visitor Information Centre is a must-visit destination for the latest in what’s on and how to get around.
The South Bank Visitor Information Centre can provide you with information about South Bank Parklands and assist you with:
- Reservations and sales for accommodation, tours, cruises and transfers, plus theme park ticket sales;
- Event information and general enquiries;
- Free maps and brochures;
- Information on restaurant and dining options at South Bank;
- QTIX sales and ticketing (no phone sales); and
- Hire of strollers, manual wheelchairs and specialty pool and beach wheelchairs.
The South Bank Visitor Information Centre is fully accredited and is located in the heart of the South Bank Parklands. You'll find it at Stanley Street Plaza, between Max Brenner and The Plough Inn. The nearest cross street is Ernest St. The mailing address is PO Box 18, Stanley Street Plaza, South Brisbane, 4101.
Museum of Brisbane Shop Pop Up - South Bank
A curated range of botanical inspired merchandise by local artists and designers is available for purchase from the Museum of Brisbane (MoB) Shop Pop Up! Currently located in the South Bank Visitor Information Centre, open Monday to Sunday from 9:30am to 5pm.
The South Bank Visitor Information Centre's opening hours are:
- Open Monday to Sunday from 9:30am to 5pm;
- Closed Good Friday;
- Closed Christmas Day;
- Anzac Day and other public holiday hours to be advised on this page.
The South Bank Visitor Information Centre team would love to hear from you! Feel free to come and visit them in person, call them on 07 3029 1797 or email them at [email protected]
Become a South Bank Information Centre volunteer
Applications to become a South Bank Information Centre volunteer are currently closed. If you would like to apply for a position as a Volunteer Guide please visit our Volunteering at South Bank Parklands page.